Indications for use Ekovir-800
- treatment of primary and recurrent infections of the skin and mucous membranes caused by the Herpes simplex virus 1 or 2 types (including genital and rectal herpes)
- prevention of infections of the skin and mucous membranes caused by the Herpes simplex virus 1 or 2 types in patients with immunodeficiency;
- treatment of shingles, varicella zoster infections.
- treatment of patients with severe immunodeficiency, mainly in the later stages of HIV infection and patients who have undergone bone marrow transplantation.
Hypersensitivity to Ekovir and other components of the drug.
Ekovir-800 Side effects
- abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, a reversible increase in the level of bilirubin, and liver enzyme activity in the blood.
- anemia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia.
- acute renal failure; increased concentration of creatinine and urea in the blood.
- headache; drowsiness, dizziness, hallucinations, confusion, convulsions, coma
- rash, photosensitivity reaction, urticaria, itching; dyspnea, angioedema, anaphylactic reaction.
- fast fatiguability; fast diffuse hair loss.
|Package||800mg (5 pills)|